Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alan Wake Update / Potential Migration / Big News

I thought I would update my readers (both of you) on the fact that I have pre-ordered a game for the first time ever. I went into Gamestop in Rogers and gave them a $10 bill for the purpose of reserving the Collector's Edition of Alan Wake.

What do I get in return? Surprisingly less than many other game's Special and Collector's editions, but I'm stoked about those features anyway. I might not have a set of night vision goggles or a remote controlled warthog coming to me, but I'm happy.

In other news, I've been considering moving my blog over to my web space on twotwentythree.com. I'm not sure how that would really effect things. It would be a bit of adjustment until Google caught up, but after that I think it would be fine. Perhaps, nEdwards, you'll just want to create a real bookmark if I make the change.

The advantage of moving is control. I'd be running word press instead of blogger and since I'd be on my own server it would give me a little more control.

I guess we'll see about that.

In final news, perhaps the biggest news, I'm getting married again. I asked my lady love, Manda, if she would be mine and in what I assume was a complete lapse in judgment, she said yes.

We've not set a date yet, though we're looking at October 30th as a strong candidate.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: