Monday, August 11, 2008

Flutter-By's

Today, as with yesterday, was another day of feeling general un-goodness, which is a real world, I assure you. I woke up this morning to find myself feeling extremely lonely. All of this comes from the events earlier this week, leading up to today, as outlined in yesterday's post.

Somewhere around the middle of the day, though, it was decided that I needed to get out of the house, and it was suggested that I take the girls to see the new Butterfly exhibit at the Como Zoo. I have to say that I didn't really expect much, I've seen butterflies before. It turned out to be quite a spectacle.



These are a handful of over eighty shots I took. If you'd like to see the rest, check out my gallery.

It was a good time, the girls had a great time, and it was another opportunity for me to do something other than sit around and ponder my current situation.

On the way, I decided it would be a good time to stop and pick up Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360. I was a little worried about it, simply because no game could possibly be as good as all the hype has made this one out to be, but after playing for about four and a half hours straight, I can honestly say, wow.

I'll talk more about GTA IV, and I also need to post my review of the greatest movie I've seen twice in the theater... The Dark Knight. That review, however, will take some time... something I don't really have a lot of right now.

In the interim, please enjoy the perdy flutterby pictures...

No comments: