Monday, October 13, 2008

My Apologies...

It seems that I have to do this on a regular basis, but, I have to apologize for my lack of updates of late. I've been very busy, and while I have plenty to blog about, I just haven't had time to put fingers to keyboard. (I wonder of that turn of phrase will actually be a replacement for the old "put pen to paper" or if something more apt will come about...)

I've actually been planning to make a few changes here in the near future... Such as the header image and some layout things. Of course, it's all dependant on the amount of time one has.

Meanwhile, I think it worth noting that this year's Autumn has been rather disappointing so far. At least to me. I know we've still got time for leaves and things... But it is running out.

Oh well.

No comments: