Monday, September 22, 2008

I Understand Teasers...



But this, however, seems to go too far.

Seriously, apparently the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog is working on a new game, called Prope, perhaps; according to this odd little flash animation, it will be the first game that even penguins can play.

Ok. I have to admit that my curiosity is piqued, but I just can't see it possible that anyone could create a game that could be played by a penguin, setting aside the possibility of their ability to control a game with their flappy wings and webby feets... I don't see how there could be a game that a penguin could understand.

So, setting aside all doubts of whether or not a penguin could physically, or mentally, play a video game, would such a game really be worth playing? I mean, let's consider for a moment, moving past the amazing claim of a game that a penguin could play, and ponder what such a game would look like. How could such a thing hold your attention?

Of course, the only problem with this is that my limited attention span will likely not have me checking back to see what it's all about. I can only hope that one of my news sources will stay on top of it for me.

No comments: