Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Google Chrome Whining

I thought I'd gotten all the complaining out of my system in my last post, but apparently not.

I discovered something else, while writing the last post about Chrome.

I destroys my task bar. I haven't even bothered to see if this is a common complaint among users, but rather, I'm simply writing the thing off for now. Perhaps when it's out of BETA (I'm guessing sometime around 2032), I will look into it again, or if they at least jump a few version numbers (not whole numbers, mind, just a few tenths is fine).

The problem that I'm having is that Chrome literally locks up my task bar, requiring me to restart explorer. I hadn't realized it at first, but I noticed it last night, did some testing, and while I don't know what's causing it exactly, I know that it's Chrome causing it.

I'm disappointed, to say the least.

But please, don't cry for me. I'll be alright.

No comments: