Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Camping Trip - Day 3

Today was pretty laid back, after a breakfast of bacon and eggs, we hung out at the park most of the day, only venturing out mid-day to find a bait shop. In the afternoon we rented a row boat and did a little fishing. I never even bothered to drop my own line in the water since I was so busy releasing various fish from their hooky dooms...

After watching the girls fish for a while, we rowed back in and went swimming. After swimming we hung out at the campsite for a little while before deciding that we wanted to wuss out on cooking and go to Subway, the only actual fast food I've found in the area.

The rest of the night will be spent relaxing and taking it easy.

Tomorrow we head to Duluth.

3 comments:

Green Eyes in the Country said...

Hey - love the photos! Are those taken up where you are? Sounds like a lot of fun!

Janet

Willynate said...

Ha - you took a picture of a horse butt. That's funny . . . hahahahaha.

Unknown said...

@ Green Eyes: Yep, they were taken up in the Moose Lake area, where we were camping. There's plenty more photos to go, but since I was blogging via my phone, I had to be careful of file sizes so as not to take too long to upload. I'll try and get some more pictures up soon.

@ nedwards: No, it's a Moose butt! I think that makes it funnier.