Sunday, July 6, 2008

Toilet Paper: Over-hang or Under-hang

I've had this argument for years with various people. Which direction should one put the toilet paper. I've always been a firm believer of the over-hang method for so many reasons. Generally, I think that the people that don't do this are just a victim of laziness, because if you think it through, it only makes sense.



Thankfully, Current Configuration, someplace I'd never heard of before stumbling over it in one of my many feeds, has actually taken the time to explain things, with graphics. I'm not sure what spawned bringing this post up from the depths of the internet (it was posted on 2005), but I for one, am glad!

It's pretty brilliantly written. Hopefully now we'll see the word spread.

Also, that first graphic? It's gotta go to cafepress.com. I want that t-shirt! Hell, I'd take most of the accompanying graphics from this post and wear them.

2 comments:

Chox said...

I must concur. Overhang is the only way to go. People who have it the other way are not only lazy, like you say, but it also indicates serious social dysfunction. These people also tend to have bad hair.

Unknown said...

I've never considered hairstyle into this equation, but in absence of contradictory evidence, I'm forced to believe you.

I just think this is plain science fact. Overhang is the only way to go.