Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Deepest Apologies....

I have to apologize because I haven't had a lot of time of late to do post anything. There's been plenty to post about, but I've got a lot of things going on right now, and they've been taking up my time.

First, there's some personal things happening in my world that I don't really want to expand on. Also, I've finally gotten around to registering a domain and getting some hosting, so I've been building a new site, and you'll likely see some changes around here sooner or later as I migrate this blog to my new host. Obviously, I'll be posting more information as it becomes necessary.

I'm also planning the 'Daddy / Daughter Camping Trip 2008' where my daughters and I are heading out camping for a week. We leave Monday, July 21st, and come back Friday, July 25th. This means that I've been doing a lot of planning, and checking my gear and all those fun things that go along with a trip like this. I'll tell you more about the plans soon, I promise, and I will likely be able to do some blogging on the trip as well, so you can keep up with me in nature. (Camping now isn't like it was in the 40's, is it?)

Today, after much begging, and a little planning, I took my girls with Melissa and her Dad to go fishing on Linwood Lake in East Bethel, MN. It was a lot of fun. My youngest, Moira, came out the winner with the most fish, although Tristan wasn't too far behind her. Nothing was worth keeping, but it was still fun to reel them in. I have pictures that I will hopefully have time to post soon.

In the interim, I will just blindly post some things that I probably would have been blogging about. I'm sure it won't be as fun without the usual commentary, which I'm sure is the main reason you come here, but you should be alright.

thisissand.com

Exterminus

and finally,



There's plenty more, and I may take the time to expand on these when things settle, but for the time being it will have to do.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Willynate said...

Poor hamster - he's just thinking, "Damn you!"

And Exterminus was weird even for my taste.